PeekSeleb – TikTok has come a long way since its inception. If in the past this platform was considered trivial, now many people are making money from TikTok.
It’s no wonder that many users are vying for popularity on TikTok, one of which is by appearing on the For Your Page (FYP) page and getting lots of likes, comments, shares and impressions up to millions of times. So, what are the tips? Here’s how to FYP on TikTok!
1. Consistently post at the right time
The first step to remember if you want to make your content FYP is consistent. Where, the more often you post, the greater the chance to get content on FYP. Moreover, at the right times, especially in prime time or busy hours.
According to the Influencer Marketing Hub website, the peak hours for TikTok are usually during the day at 12.00 – 13.00 WIB, in the afternoon at 16.00 – 17.00 WIB, and at night at 19.00 – 23.00 WIB. The logical reason is that people have a lot of control over their phones and access the TikTok app. Here’s the FYP TikTok 2023 schedule:
- Monday FYP TikTok Schedule: 11:00 am / 3:00 pm / 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- FYP TikTok Schedule Tuesdays: 07:00 / 12:00-14:00 / 19:00–21:00
- FYP TikTok Schedule Wednesday: 11:00am-12:00pm / 8:00pm–9:00pm
- FYP TikTok Schedule Thursday: 12.00 / 16.00 / 19.00 / 21.00
- Friday FYP TikTok Schedule: 11.00-12.00 / 19.00–22.00
- FYP TikTok Schedule Saturday: 09.00–11.00 / 19.00–21.00
- FYP TikTok Sunday Schedule: 07.00–11.00 / 16.00–21.00