PeekSeleb – Solo Strait is a typical Indonesian dish originating from Solo, Central Java. This dish consists of tender beef and rich spices, served with savory gravy and white rice.
Here is a simple recipe for delicious Solo Straits that you can try at home. Let’s take a peek at how to make it.
Photo : Wikipedia
Rendang Seasoning Ingredients:
- 500 grams of beef, cut into pieces
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, bruised
- 3 pieces of lime leaves
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 cm galangal, bruised
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- 5 pieces of turmeric leaves, tie together
- 400 ml thick coconut milk
- 200 ml of thin coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
Ground Seasoning Ingredients: